Monday, December 21, 2009

New Xmas Decorations




Well I'm really dreading taking down all the Christmas Decorations that i have recently added to my simple collection. For the past 2 years my granny has given me some of her stuff to take to my house to put up. If you have ever been to my granny's house during Xmas you will know it is honestly like walking into a Christmas store...honestly it is a tad ridiculous so since she obviously didn't need them I  decided to take it to my house. The decorations worked out great since I had the work Christmas party at my house so it looked like i was really in the Xmas spirit which i will say began a little earlier this year then usual. So when Katie said that she was doing her Christmas decorating on Thanksgiving day i just couldn't imagine that i usually have to celebrate my birthday before i even think about Xmas (i know its a bit selfish). Well the weekend after Thanksgiving rolled around and there Emilie and I were...raking the yard and putting out the Xmas decorations....so once we finished the ones outside we moved inside and put up the tree and completed the entire thing all 2 weeks before my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment